Starkey offers a wide variety of products based upon your specific needs
- Halo - Control your hearing experiences with Halo, the breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aid, and TruLink™, Starkey's personalized hearing control app. Halo hearing aids are engineered to work with your iPhone, iPad®and iPod touch®, so FaceTime® and phone calls, music, videos and more stream directly into your hearing aids with pristine sound quality – no background buzzing and whistling.
- SoundLens - the first custom fit invisible-in-the-canal hearing aid, meaning it's completely invisible, and totally designed to fit your lifestyle.
- 3 Series -Has been proven to reduce listening effort and cognitive fatigue when used in tandem with InVision Directionality*
- Xino - mini RIC with a longer lasting, 10A battery, configurable user control, and loaded with all of Starkey’s leading performance features.
- Wi Series - with these hearing aids you can stream sound from your TV, radio, computer and even your cell phone directly to your hearing aids. While others around you can listen at the volume that's most comfortable for them.
- X Series - a more traditional line of hearing aids.
What People Are Saying
“I noticed that I was having difficulty with hearing soft or low voices in meetings and church. I came in for an evaluation and met with professional staff that put me at ease immediately. They addressed all my needs and found perfect fit in hearing aids for my problems. I have been able to turn down the volume on radio and TV, and my family says I no longer talk loudly; which I was not aware that I did. My thanks to the great staff.”Rose M.
“I went to four different places for my hearing aids. Pueblo Hearing Aids was where I was treated like a person not a number, one place would not even talk to me until they knew how they were going to get paid. I was never asked how I was going to pay for them. Shad and Deanna are the best even to this day if I walk in they know me by name.”Steve W.
“I am very pleased with the hearing instruments and the staff at Pueblo Hearing Aids. Buying this hearing aid has allowed me to communicate again with people where I found myself withdrawing from parties and groups of people. It’s the best thing I ever did for myself.”Sam P.
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad,” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch may affect wireless performance.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Halo 2 and TruLink are compatible with iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.